I am CLAYPOT. | Log out

profile tagboard links miscellaneous
Welcome message.
This is Juik Yong's territory!!! Throw any doubt or comment to chat box and i will shoot you back without mercy :)

Friday, February 12, 2010, 6:20 AM
My Messy Thoughts


Just realize that a really nice girl pass-by me.

In my previous relationship, one of the reason broke-up is one of the party holding something to firm. Is so firm that another party can so easy to give up a relationship. Maybe that is some other factors but this the main reason. I believe.

For now, i will rather trust in thing, a non-alive item rather than a people. The answer is so simple. Because people can change in such a fast time. One day or one hour or maybe one minutes. Relationship and friendship doesn't guarantee you anything.

For the girl pass-by me, really sorry. Cause i can't give you anything.

Don't worry, my dear friends if you saw this entries. Is just a messy thoughts for now.

It will be okay soon after. :D

Friday, 6:49am;
ME