I am CLAYPOT. | Log out

profile tagboard links miscellaneous
Welcome message.
This is Juik Yong's territory!!! Throw any doubt or comment to chat box and i will shoot you back without mercy :)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010, 3:05 PM
Prison Break!!


Prison break!!??

Sorry, i am not in jail. What i said is a short break to my dearest homework, assignment. To be frank, they just like a cold cage and i am just like a prison whose willing to be sitting inside it. And the reward, is a piece of paper which prove you have jailed.

I am stumble by a stuff that happen to me. A truth i won't reveal, what i can do is give up on it and follow my path.

Hope the weather can turn better or else i CAN'T go out photo-shoot!! GRRR!!

Oh well, got to read something to fill up my empty time. I don't want waste my time in surfing internet. Yup, see ya. My dearest blog.



Wednesday, 02:55pm;
ME